Making the best out of any situation is our strength. Here at Genfin, we are all about professional funding solutions for businesses.
We are here to help thriving businesses grow. Clients can count on us at Genfin to work with them to find the right solution for their business loan needs. Knowing full well that businesses are never the same. Neither the future predictable.
We offer flexibility through three key features:
- You can deposit any extra cash and reduce the loan term quickly.
- When you require additional cash you can withdraw excess capital.
- So to either extend your term or reduce your instalment you can refinance the loan.
The key elements
We look at businesses as owners and because we do this, we evaluate the important metrics before deciding on a client's funding request. Time matters and that is why we believe that we can pay out your loan within 3 days of your loan application.
What Genfin can offer you
Our application process is digital and uncomplicated. We complete your application in a day.
You need fast, effective and flexible funding and that is what we offer you here at Genfin.
Our loan benefits
- We do charge interest in the reduction of your business loan balance. However, we charge less than your average competitor.
- Repayments can be done over a 12 month period
- You can withdraw funds at any time as long as its from the repaid capital.
The Genfin services
Service delivery and a good one at that is important to us here at Genfin. Our main priority is to see businesses thrive and grow. With Genfin funding, you can grow and take advantage of new opportunities. You can finance seasonal or short-term loan requirements. You can restructure debt to reduce funding costs.
You can also access cash flow to address short term business challenges. You can unlock cash flow that is tied up in a property transaction.
Genfin Business loans
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to R2,000,000
Benefits of Genfin
- Grow your business with tailored finance
- Integrated finance solutions
- Business loans up to R2,000,000
Business loans calculator
Here’s how to apply with Genfin
The great thing about this is it costs nothing. Only if your loan is outstanding then we will apply a monthly interest rate of 3.5%.
This will result in a total interest charge of roughly R24, 000 for every R100 000 borrowed over a 12 month period.
Making your application process a breeze.
Not every company can say that they are for their clients, but that is something we at Genfin can proudly attest to. Every process is designed to suit your individual business needs. All you have to do is start the application process and see how your business will take off.
Let’s do it together
You can apply in two different ways. Either fill out the online application form or you can do it telephonically. When the application process is complete, your consultant will ask for certain documents for evaluation. When that is approved, payout into your account is instant.
How long does it take?
When all the required documents are given for evaluation, it takes up to three days to approve your loan.
Things to keep in mind when evaluating an application
There are three things that we consider when structuring your financial funding.
- How stable the business is
- Your financial metrics
- The business credit history
Required documents for the funding
- The business's most recent 12-month bank statement.
- Most recent management accounts
- Latest annual financial statement
- Your SARS statement of accounts (VAT & PAYE applicable)
For any more questions, you can call us or email us or fill out the questionnaire online.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
So excited to start this adventure with Genfin. They have made this process an easy one. Now my dream is finally a reality. All thanks to Genfin
— Pretoria —
Nothing impressed me more than how dedicated Genfin is to their clients and making sure that we get what we need for our business needs
— Kempton park —
Genfin Contact Details
- Waterfront Terraces Unit 4 First Floor, 3 Waterfront Rd Bellville Western Cape 7530 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed