About Debt Review Centre
Debt Review Centre is registered with the National Credit Regulator and is one of South Africa’s most popular debt counselling providers - having assisted hundreds drowning consumers put an end to their debt stress.
A law-guided process
From the fees they charge to the debt review process they follow - everything Debt Review Centre does is regulated by the National Credit Act and overseen by the NCR.
When dealing with them, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands. Their expert counsellors will guide you every step of the way and ensure you enjoy a safe, stress-free debt counselling process.
Debt Review Centre is big on training
We all want to deal with people who know what they’re doing - especially when it comes to something as serious as finance.
Debt Review Centre is big on training and ensures that all their consultants have the required knowledge, expertise, and training to properly advise, guide, and assist you.
Getting out of debt the fast and safe way
While you may be able to turn your debt situation around yourself, chances are that your situation has escalated to a point where you feel that you need help.
Debt Review Centre aims to make sure you get out of debt as fast as possible - while still taking into account your day-to-day living expenses and needs.
What Debt Review Centre can offer you
Debt review is a legal process that allows a debt counsellor to assist you in reviewing, reorganising, and negotiating with creditors for more affordable repayments.
It is a legal process and ensures that credits can no longer contact you to collect payments or take any further action against you. It’s a simple, structured, legal method to take control of debt and make sure that no further harm is caused.
What does it mean if you opt for debt review?
Debt Review Centre believe that taking on debt counselling is nothing to be ashamed of but rather, that if you opt for this solution, you’re showing your commitment to paying off your debts.
The real benefits of debt counselling:
- You protect your assets from creditors: all your debts are renegotiated on your behalf so you can benefit from reduced repayments and lower rates
- You no longer have to deal with creditors individually
- You only have to make a single payment toward all your debt
- Your combined repayment total is reduced to allow you to have enough for everyday expenses
- Once you’ve exited the debt review process you can access credit again
Why choose Debt Review Centre?
One major benefit of choosing Debt Review Centre to handle your situation is that they’ve established strong relationships with major players in the financial market - including major banks and lenders.
This places them in the ideal position to negotiate repayments that will be to your benefit both in the short-term and in the long run.
Debt Review Centre Product Details
- Loan Type Debt counselling
Say goodbye to debt: Calculate, chat, and apply online!
Before you decide that you want to go ahead and opt for debt counselling with Debt Review Centre, it’s important to get an idea of what the process will look like.
The 5 steps to debt review
- You need to visit Debt Review’s Centre website and make use of their calculator to see how much you could save every month.
- Now you can chat with a consultant that will explain everything. This consultation is both confidential and won’t cost you a cent!
- Once you’re ready to proceed you can complete their online application.
- Once your debts have been reviewed and they’ve negotiated down your repayments, you can immediately enjoy your new payment plan - one that is affordable and simple.
- Once you’ve made all your payments, you will be done with the program. This will be an exciting time during which you can finally breathe a sigh of relief. For successfully completing the journey you will receive a Clearance Certificate.
Are you eligible for debt review?
If you have multiple unsecured debts such as personal loans and credit cards, are struggling to pay and manage your accounts, and don’t have enough for everyday living expenses, debt counselling may be for you. You can contact Debt Review Centre for an obligation-free consultation.
Need more information?
Debt Review Centre provides a range of great articles that will help you better understand debt counselling and help you make the most informed decision.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I never thought of debt counselling as an option but it was so simple and effective, I wish I had considered it months ago.
— Pietermaritzburg —
I thought that I would never be able to cope until Debt Review Centre changed everything. I was pleasantly surprised by their professionalism, speed, and efficacy. I’d recommend them to anyone wh...
— Margate —
I never thought I’d need debt counselling, but circumstances changed and I felt stuck. Debt Review Centre changed things around for me and I will be forever grateful to their team.
— George —
Debt Review Centre Contact Details
- 22 Burt Dr, Newton Park Port Elizabeth 6001 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 07:30 – 16:30
- Tuesday 07:30 – 16:30
- Wednesday 07:30 – 16:30
- Thursday 07:30 – 16:30
- Friday 07:30 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed