About Konga Loans
Konga aims to make borrowing easy, quick and fully automated.
They want to be South Africa's leading online lending platform, by providing quick loans that are accessible to everyone.
They want to help the everyday South African attain financial freedom so that they can live a life with one less thing to be concerned about.
Konga believes in creating relationships that are long lasting and have an impact on their customers. They achieve this through:
- Being trustworthy, having integrity, delivering on promises, and doing the right thing.
- By being innovative and consistent. They welcome challenges and empower customers to reach the goals they’ve set by being different from the rest.
- They’re more than dependable, because they’re fully automated and available 24/7 and will support you where needed.
How Konga different from other companies
With Konga, customers can quickly apply for a short-term loan and because they’re fully automated, you can get your money within minutes.
All you need to do is open an account, enter your information, sign a contract then they’ll send you your money. If you repay your loan before the due date, Konga will not penalise you.
Kongs 4 tiers of customers
When you sign up with Konga, you’ll automatically be allocated a tier. This is a rating system that they use to determine what loan amounts a customer qualifies for. The higher your credit score and overall financial health, the better your tier.
- Start: offers R300 to R2,100 with terms from 4 to 35 days
- Silver: Offers R300 to R2,100 with terms from 4 to 45 days
- Gold: Offers R300 to R3,000 with terms from 4 to 45 days
- VIP: Offers R300 to R5,400 with terms from 4 to 45 days
What Konga Loans can offer you
What Konga offers you the customer:
Konga offers a safe and encrypted site so that your information is not accessed by anyone except them. So you don’t have to worry about your sensitive information being stolen.
Quick cash loans of up to R5,400
From family emergencies to car repairs, Konga offers instant loans from R300 to R5,400 to help you out. Their short-term loans are ideal for once-off purchases and unexpected expenses.
It’s, however, not recommended to use a payday loan to repay existing debt. This is simply because small microloans generally carry high-interest rates and, using a loan to pay off another loan will simply get you into more debt.
What makes Konga particularly unique is that they let you choose your repayment date. You can select anything from 4 to 35 days within which to repay the loan. This is particularly helpful if you’re currently in desperate need of cash but are expecting your salary or a payout in a few days.
Why choose Konga?
- Get a loan from just R300 tp R5,400
- Choose your ideal repayment date from 4 to 35 days
- Apply online 27/7
- You only need to provide access to your bank statements to qualify
- Applications are quickly reviewed
- Transfers are made automatically
Overall their platform is simple, streamlined and convenient. Their tier system allows customers that are new to borrow up to R2,100. It also rewards loyal customers that repay their quick loans on time by offering them bigger loan amounts and longer repayment terms.
Debicheck system for safe, secure loan repayments
You may be wondering how you will make your payments, that’s the easy part because Konga uses the Debicheck system, the amount that you pay back will be debited from your account. Debicheck is very safe to use, you just confirm your details then your bank will let you know what’s available for you.
Konga Loans Product Details
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Loan Amount up to R5,400
- Repayment 4 days to 35 days
Four quick steps to securing your quick loan
When it comes to quick loans, we all want the same thing; to find a reliable lender that we can easily apply to and get our loan as soon as possible. With Konga, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
- Sign up to Konga: Use your ID and quickly sign up.
- Tell them what you need: Let Konga know how much you need to borrow and when you’ll pay it back.
- Affordability check: Upload your 3-month bank statements.
- Decision and payout: Konga makes a decision and your personal loan is credited right away.
Konga is registered with the National Credit Regulator and is therefore required to remain compliant with the National Credit Act. To achieve this they must ensure that they only offer fast loans to people who can afford them.
They will use your bank statements to determine whether or not you can afford to take on additional credit and will also conduct a credit check to make sure you’re not under debt review or suffering financial hardship.
Getting a second loan when you need it
Since Konga requires customers to sign up with them, if you’re ever in need of another loan, the process will be even simpler. All you’ll need to do is log in to your Konga account, enter your mobile number and choose your desired loan amount and repayment date. It’s as simple as that!
Konga Loans is a trusted & reliable provider of quick loans
In our review, Konga Loans adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with NCA regulations, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Konga Loans is a registered credit provider in South Africa: NCR 10807
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was really surprised at what they had to offer, they made the process very easy.
— Johannesburg —
I loved how quick they were to get the loan I needed. Couldn’t have made a better choice.
— Cape Town —
I loved the fact that I got to choose what suited my pocket. So happy with their service.
— Durban —
Konga Loans Contact Details
- 30 Lucas Ln, Bedfordview Johannesburg 2007 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
- Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed