About Wanna Loan
Based in sunny Cape Town, Wanna Loan is a South African short term credit provider.
Wanna Loan has quickly become South Africa’s best payday lending company. Because Wanna Loan found a loop in the market, they were able to see that ordinary South African’s struggled to access short-term loans. So it’s our mission to help everyone access short term credit.
What does Wanna Loan promise
Our promise to you our client is that everything we do is for your benefit. We are always looking for different ways to better the services we have to offer. When we make a promise it's for keeps.
- We will always deliver the impeccable standard of service
- We believe in practising fair and transparent business.
- We will keep on improving every facet of our company so that you can have access to the best short term credit providers.
- Ensure growth and returns for our clients.
- We believe in first impressions and having our customers experience the best service.
Wanna Loan are responsible lenders
We are a registered credit provider that adheres to the National Credit Regulations, that support responsible lending. We as a credit provider cannot give you loans if we know that you cannot make the payment. That would be dishonest of us. So Wanna Loans is all about protecting you.
What Wanna Loan can offer you
We are South Africa’s leading online loans company.
You can apply for a payday loan amount of R500 and still be approved the same day. Our turn around is quick. So you can expect your money within minutes.
Wanna Loans personal loans
We never want anyone to feel excluded so we have services that are designed for you, that is where the personal loan comes in. There are many amazing deals to choose from and you can use it as you wish.
Wanna Loans service breakdown
We specialise in short-term loans, payday loans and personal loans. We would like to help every client who applies for a loan with us. If you have a bad credit history you can still apply. As long as you can afford the loan there would be no reason for us to decline your loan application. We offer a quick turn around, no paperwork and you can get access to your funds immediately.
Wanna Loan contact details
For any questions or queries, you can just go to our website. You can call us, email us. You can conveniently apply for a loan from our website and one of our professional service agents will contact you.
From 0 %
Here’s a short video about Wanna Loan
In a Nutshell
- Online application
At Wanna loan we can help you get a quick loan quickly
We are a convenient credit provider that can be accessed from anywhere, because of our strong online presence.
It takes you less than 10 minutes to complete the loan application and you can do it from anywhere. It is a simple and fast application process. Our turn around is quick as well.
What are the benefits
- Get the loan you want using three steps
- Five days interest-free period
- Paperless credit provider
How can I apply for a Wanna Loan
- You have to go to the Wanna Loan web page, use sliders to show how much you want to borrow and when you are done click the cash button.
- We will need your personal information because we will have to access your creditworthiness and see if you can repay the loan. When you have submitted it, sit back and relax.
- If your application is approved, we will do our last check and then you can expect your money in less than an hour.
Eligibility & Requirements
- 18 years or older
- ZA resident
- Employed full-time
- Active ZA bank account
- Photo ID
- Recent pay slips
- Bank statements
- Proof of address
Other Products & Services
- QUICK Loans
- PERSONAL Loans
- SHORT-TERM Loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am so glad that I could get such a quick response from Wanna Loan. They helped me when I needed it most
— Garden Route —
I really couldn’t have asked for better service from these guys. I am beyond impressed
— Elsies rivier —
Find us here
1 Willie van Schoor Drive, Bellville
PO Box 378, Cape Gate, 7506, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed