About Atlas Finance
Atlas Finance has been in business for many years and has delivered over 1.5 million loans since their inception.
They’ve over 180 branches nationwide with over 800 000 clients. They’re a microfinance company that supplies quick loans.
They’re a family orientated business with their motto being, “from our family to yours”. Their goal is to provide affordable loans which include ordinary personal loans, payday loans, bad credit loans, and other instant loans. They’ve been doing this since 1994 and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Atlas Finance has big plans for its future.
All about Atlas Finance
Atlas Finance has been operating for 25 years and strives to deliver affordable payday loans. They’ll always treat you fairly and maintain strict confidentiality. This is because they’re family orientated with strong family values.
Their ultimate goal is to become the most trusted loan provider. Atlas Finance combines attention to detail, care, and dedication. They're professional and one of South Africa's leading financiers. With Atlas Finance, you'll find dedication and stability.
Atlas branches in South Africa
As said, there are almost 200 branches nationwide. These branches can be found in 8 of the 9 South African provinces. Some provinces have more branches than others, but this is just because Atlas Finance is still introducing themselves and expanding.
What Atlas Finance can offer you
Their loans can be applied for in just a few minutes. It's paperless as the whole process is online. Just scan relevant documents and viola!
Atlas is a registered credit provider. Therefore you can trust their payday loans, rates, and fees. You can also trust their online platform. Their strict privacy policies will explain how your information is stored and used.
Payday loans from Atlas Finance
Payday loans are loans that can be paid back in 30 days or less. Although Atlas Finance only mentions personal loans, those can be paid back anytime from 1 to 6 months which automatically makes them payday loans. The maximum amount is R8 000 with the minimum being R200.
Interest rates and fees will depend on the amount you loan and the duration of the loan. Their online application makes the process significantly easier and faster. Their payday loans are there for when you need quick cash.
Benefits from Atlas Finance
Not only does Atlas provide fast loans, but they also provide loan cover. In the event of retrenchment, death, or disability, your loan will be paid up in full.
They also offer accidental death and funeral cover. Atlas provides medical emergency cover for unforeseen circumstances that may have not been budgeted for.
Along with the medical cover, there is separate HIV coverage. Other than coverage, Atlas also offers legal advice for a range of circumstances.
Atlas Finance Payday loans
- Loan Type Payday loans
- Loan Amount up to R8,000
- Repayment 4 days to 240 days
Benefits of Atlas Finance
- Affordable loan options
- Quick and easy loan applications
- Access bridging loans
Payday loans calculator
Atlas Finance and their online procedures
To be assisted by one of Atlas Finance’s consultants you can use Whatsapp or send them an SMS.
You’ll receive an automated response. If you need further help, contact one of their consultants and you will be assisted promptly.
They’ve adapted banking procedures so that they can be more digitally effective. This is the exact reason why they also offer online loan applications. It takes just a few minutes to apply. Payment doesn't take long either.
The online application process
Your application process consists of 7 steps that allow you to keep track of where you are in the process. Each step requires different information.
- Step 1: Personal details - some contact information and payday loan specifics
- Step 2: Employer details - employment status and employer information
- Step 3: Income and expenses - gross and net income as well as expected expenditure
- Step 4: Banking details - account number and bank information
- Step 5: Upload documents - statements, proof of address and ID
- Step 6: Verify identity - credit checks and background checks
- Step 7: Acknowledgement - confirmation status
Tips from Atlas Finance
A helping hand is never a bad thing and this is why Atlas Finance provides some essential tips for future online banking.
- Avoid being scammed by ignoring messages requiring personal information from strangers.
- Fraudsters asking for upfront payments when Atlas doesn't require that.
- Debt counselling involves charges, so be careful when proceeding.
- Bad credit can be handled with credit reviews as well as Atlas Finance’s bad credit loans.
- Money management and budgeting correctly for positive financial behavior.
- Choose secured or unsecured loans according to your preference.
- Too much and multiple debts can be handled through debt consolidation.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Atlas Finance has such an efficient application process.
— Durban —
Such affordable rates and fees.
— Polokwane —
Their payday loans were sufficient for what I needed.
— Gauteng —