FASTA offers South Africans a revolutionary way to pay for goods and services on credit.
While payday loans are not new to the South African market, FASTA’s payout and spending options are.
As a new Fintech business, they’re leading the way with their innovative approach to short-term lending and spending. While they’ve only been around for 3 years, they’ve amassed a significant number of satisfied customers and loyal fans.
When you take out a quick loan with FASTA, you’ll be able to use your money in three ways. These are referred to as FASTAcard, FASTAcash, and FASTAcheckout.
How you can get and spend your FASTA loan
- Opt to load your personal loan onto a virtual card. You can then use this virtual card at any participating online or in-store retailer.
- Choose to have your loan deposited into your bank account. This is the traditional way of getting access to your money.
- While making an online payment, select the FASTA payment option. This option is only available for participating online retailers.
More and more retailers and service providers are joining the payment revolution and helping customers find easier ways to pay them. You can use FASTACheckout to pay for products and services from some of SA’s top online stores in an instant.
Use your FASTA virtual card or payment options to pay for:
- Car service, diagnostics and car mechanic services on Michanic
- Apple computer repairs, support, and parts with Macwave
- Laptop parts and repairs on Netlink
- Mobile phones, laptops, Smart tech, and more on My Mobile ZA
- Computer, Xbox, and Nintendo games and accessories on Game4U
- Apple devices and repairs on iStore
- Phones, tablets, laptops, and scanners on Rugged-Phones
- iPhone, Huawei and Samsung smartphones on Phonetradr
- Smart phones, tablets, computers and office supplies on PowerBite
- Cubot Smartphones
- Wheels, tyres, accessories and audio systems for cars on AutoStyle Sport
- Book flights, hotels and experiences on Travelcheck
- Pre-used phones and laptops on Epic Deals
- Mobile contracts and deals on Cellucity
What Fasta can offer you
Fasta offers South Africans payday loans that range from R500 to R8 000.
While most lenders require you to repay a loan in a single instalment, FASTA offers more flexible terms.
You can select one, two or even three installments. This will make your loan more affordable and also help you qualify for a larger sum.
Affordable, quick, and secure payday loans
If you’re looking for a payday loan, FASTA can help you out. In addition to their simple online application - they payout approved short-term loans instantly.
Their incredible speed can be attributed to their automated systems and processes which don’t require human intervention. If you need a quick loan, you’ve found a lender worthy of your time and money!
Using your FASTA virtual card
If you’ve chosen to spend your money using the FASTA virtual card, you can make purchases using your Smartphone wherever a store accepts Mastercard payments or where stores use Snapscan or Snapscan and Zapper through VodaPay.
To make a till-point payment, cashiers will simply scan your QR code or use your 12-digit pin to process your payment.
Shop in-store at these awesome retailers:
- Cape Union Mart
- Old Khaki
Fasta Payday loans
- Loan Type Payday loans
- Loan Amount up to R8,000
- Repayment 1 instalments to 3 instalments
Benefits of Fasta
- Repayments in 3 instalments
- Online loan applications
- Get a loan within minutes
Payday loans calculator
Simple, quick and secure FASTA loans
If you urgently need a payday loan, FASTA can deliver in just 5 minutes.
This is possible because their application, approval, and payout process is entirely automated. Their bank statement retrieval system allows you to give them once-off access to your bank statements in a few clicks. This allows you to complete your online loan application without having to navigate away from their website.
Need more reasons to choose FASTA?
- You can select a loan amount (up to R8 000), that suits your needs
- You don’t have to repay your loan in one go – pay in up to 3 installments
- Get the cash you need in just 5 minutes
- Forget payslips, proof of address, and signatures; their requirements are simpler
- They offer three ways for you to receive and spend your money
- They’re a registered credit provider
To apply for FASTA credit, applicants must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a South African ID number
- Have a valid bank account
- Provide their most recent 3-month bank statements
3 steps to getting a FASTA loan
- Use the slider on FASTA’s site to select your desired payday loan amount and choose either 1, 2 or 3 installments.
- Click on the “Apply now!” button and complete your online loan application. This will include an affordability assessment, and you’ll be required to allow FASTA to download your bank statements securely. You can also manually upload your bank statements or use your banking app to email them through FASTA.
- Review and accept your loan offer. Once approved, your payday loan will be credited and ready to use!
Fasta is a trusted & reliable provider of payday loans
In our review, Fasta adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with NCA regulations, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Fasta is a registered credit provider in South Africa: NCRCP10591
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
My phone was stolen, I needed some extra cash to get a new one. Fasta really helped me and I was very grateful. It was easy to apply and link up my bank statements.
— Pretoria —
I would definitely recommend Fasta’s loans to others, it’s super quick and easy to apply. I got my loan in less than 10 minutes. The more expensive than my bank but delivered on their promises.
— Johannesburg —