About Loan Tracker Sa
Loan Tracker SA is a national based telephonic service centre that assists clients with all Para-Legal Advice Assistance services.
At Loan Tracker SA, we operate on our own, we do not have any relation or affiliation to any other company, that may offer a similar service. We provide a loan finding service through accredited financial services and credit reports available on request.
Effortless services at Loan Tracker SA
Due to technology disruption and people becoming so exposed to the internet than before, it is so difficult to find the right and trustworthy provider. Thus, our main purpose is to supply South Africa with effortless online convenient services to every individual.
How safe is Loan Tracker SA
Taking a loan with us is extremely safe. The documents you send to us can only be accessed by us not anyone else. Our IT team works so tirelessly to make sure that we have a tough and safe infrastructure that allows for clients to apply online or telephonically daily.
Join Loan Tracker SA to enjoy unique customer service
One of the things we pride ourselves on is the unique services we render. Other than our state-of-the-art infrastructure, we also have a service offering that will help in your everyday life and well-trained staff that will help you solve all your financial problems.
What Loan Tracker Sa can offer you
Do not ever let legal and financial woes can either make or break you. Financial problems will always be part of our lives as long as we live.
We have a multi-functional and convenient Advice Assistance Service Plan Product that has been set up to be affordable to the majority of South Africa. It gives you both Financial and Legal peace of mind to seek help as these are the circumstances that could affect our future.
Say goodbye to financial stress
Financial emergency occurs when you least expect it, especially when you do not have any money left and it causes great embarrassment.
If you commit to a purchase of our Multi-functional Convenient Service Plan which consists of Personal Injury Plan and Motor Accident Injury Plan, Litigation Advice Service Plan, Civil Labour Legal Advice, and Conveyancing Advice Service Plan.
How does it work
Loan Tracker SA works easily and simply. Following their simple steps will make you finish your loan application in no time.
- Step 1- Start by completing your application form
- Step 2- read to understand our terms and conditions
- Step 3- you will get correspondence from us within 30 minutes
- Step 4- make sure you submit all the necessary documents
- Step 5- we have done, you can enjoy your product
Loan Tracker Sa Product Details
- Loan Type Payday Loans
When you need a backup plan, visit Loan Tracker SA
If you are impressed by our service package, you can do yourself a favour and start applying today.
The whole process might take 3 – 5 working days depending on the type of application and the amount. Do not relax while financial stress is taking control of your life.
How to apply for Loan Tracker services
We are one of the few that have a simple and quick application process. You can make a payday loan application online which will only take a few seconds of your time but when you do not have access to the internet, you can apply over the phone.
The requirements to apply at Loan Tracker SA
Before you start an application process, it is wise to first check if ever you meet our requirements. You should:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be working permanently
- Be a South African citizen that earn a salary of R1 500 and more
- Be a South African bank account holder
Visiting Loan Tracker SA gives you a chance to enjoy a Para-Legal Advice service accompanied by a loan tracking service and credit reports available upon request.
Summary of other services we render
- Will Advise Assistance Service
- Domestic Violence Advice Assistance Service
- Conveyance Advice Assistance Service
- Matrimonial Law Advice Assistance Service
- Litigation Advice Assistance Service
- General Advice Assistance Service
- A Monthly Electronic Service Assistance Pack
- A complimentary Loan Finding Service
- Civil & Labour Law Advice Assistance Service
- Personal Injury Advice Assistance Service
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claim Assistance Advice Service
- Criminal Law Advice Assistance Service
- Harassment Advice Assistance Service
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was failing to handle my finances well I was always running out of cash before I even pay half of my responsibilities, but Loan Tracker SA helped me. Not by giving me a loan only but they taugh...
— Cape Town —
I have been meaning to draft a will, but I did know which company I can trust up until I heard about Loan Tracker SA. They have been good to me.
— Soweto —
Loan Tracker Sa Contact Details
- 0869 990 016
- 086 608 1766
- N Bank Ln Century City Cape Town 7441 South Africa
- Get Directions
- PO Box 569, Century City, 7446, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed