About Loan Spotter
Loan Spotter South Africa was established by 3 individuals with different job titles.
One of the Loan Spotter SA founders worked as a call centre manager, other as a talisman and the other as a financial administrator. They combined their experience to create Loan Spotter SA.
Loan Spotter SA makes dreams a reality
We are leaving in a country that has economic issues with prices that keeps on fluctuating. We are fully aware of all the hardships that come with the hikes we are facing. Regardless of all the change that is happening, you also need time to shine too. At Loan Spotter we can help you shine by helping you receive one of our incredible loan deals.
Nothing is impossible at Loan Spotter
At Loan Spotter we also work with companies that believe in giving people second chance. Some of the lenders we work with also offer loans to individuals regardless of their bad credit status. We can also get you a loan suitable for your needs in a blink of an eye even if you are blacklisted. However, loans for blacklisted and poor credit score people have secured loans, they are often accompanied by collateral.
Loan Spotter SA has the financial help you need to improve your life
At Loan Spotter SA we help approximately 1000 customers per day.
A simple R205.00 per month for 12 months can make you improve your life for the better. The R205.00 is only for the Advice Assistance Package and all its benefits.
Affordable personal loan at Loan Spotter SA
At Loan Spotter we have a wide range of services you can choose from including personal loans and vehicle finance. A personal loan is a loan you take when you need quick cash to meet you halfway in your personal plans. You can apply for an affordable personal loan through Loan Spotter and you might get it from a lender that will allow you to choose your own terms as well as interests.
How to get hold of Loan Spotter
Loan Spotter is an easy to be found South African loan finder. You can get to us by visiting our website. Or call us during office hours.
Loan Spotter Product Details
- Loan Type Personal loans
Here’s how to apply with Loan Spotter
Since we are one of the few convenient loan finders, we always try ways to improve the service you fill when you visit our site.
We have tried possible to simplify the process of applying for a loan. It only takes a few minutes to apply.
Other services we have at Loan Spotter
As we have mentioned that we have various loans to choose from, here is the summary of all the services you can get to us such as:
- Personal Injury Advice Assistance Service
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claim Assistance Advice Service
- Criminal Law Advice Assistance Service
- Litigation Advice Assistance Service
- Harassment Advice Assistance Service
- Domestic Violence Advice Assistance Service
- General Advice Assistance Service
- Civil & Labour Law Advice Assistance Service
- Will and Testament Advice Assistance Service
- Conveyance Advice Assistance Service
- Matrimonial Law Advice Assistance Service
- Complimentary Loan Finding Service
Who can apply for a loan
Loan Spotter is a South African loan finder and we strictly work with South African registered service providers. You only need these documents:
- South African identity book that proves you are above 18 and less than 59.
- Own a valid bank account because the money will be deposited directly you.
- Your monthly salary should be more than R1500.
How to apply for a Loan at Loan Spotter
Loan spotter has a wide range of service and we always advise all our applicants to be extra vigilant when they are looking for a loan. Applying for a loan through Loan Spotter is quite easy and accessible. You can receive a loan application form the trusted providers of your choice. We take the single application you made and make it accessible to every lender we work with.
- Step 1- visit our website and click the ‘apply online bar’
- Step 2- provide Loan Spotter SA by your full details and the type of loan you need.
- Step 3- we will process all the information given to us and try to find a lender that will offer you great deals.
- Step 4- we will send your information directly to the lender and afterwards, you will deal with the lender directly.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Finding a loan used to be more difficult but Loan Spotter has made it easy for us.
— Knysna —
I am pleased by the quick turn around when I applied for a loan through Loan Spotter.
— Port Elizabeth —
Loan Spotter Contact Details
- 086 002 2140
- 086 608 1731
- N Bank Ln, Century City Cape Town Western Cape 7441 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed